All the BE-(CE, ME, ET)-SEM-VII-CBSGS -[ May 2017 Exam ] Students are informed to submit their Reval/photocopy forms on August 24, 2017.
Time:- 9:30 am to 11:30 am.
Venue: EEC Window No.1
"Procedure and Instructions:
1. Applications for Revaluation and Photocopy can be collected from Exam cell, fill the form correctly and submit it as per schedule.
2. Students must verify their details from the digital display available at EEC window, if any corrections are required in name, seat no., subject, etc, immediately do it yourself and validate the same by putting your signature on the list available with EEC clerk.
3.Check your fee receipt no. and amount paid, only after confirming your details,
put your signature on the list. No claims will be entertained after given date and time.
4. It is mandatory to submit a xerox of marksheet/gazette, question paper along with application to the Exam Cell Clerk.
5.Highlight the subjects on your marksheet/gazette copy in which you are applying for Reval and/or Photocopy.
6. Pay fees strictly as per the schedule & at the respective counters only
7. Fee receipt is the acknowledgement of payment of fees and not the acknowledgement of the completion of Reval/Photocopy process. Student’s signature on the list available with EEC clerk is mandatory.
8. Fees: REVAL(For Open Rs. 260/- & SC/ST/ DT NT Rs. 135/-) /Photocopy For open Rs. 60/- & SC/ST/ DT NT Student Rs. 35/-)
9. Bring exact amount to avoid inconvenience.
10. Reval & Photocopy Forms will not be accepted beyond schedule.
11. Final list with seat no. name, subject, etc. to be sent to the University will be displayed on college notice board and website after 3.30 pm on the last day of form submission, any discrepancy must be brought to the notice of Exam-Cell on the very next day from the last date of form submission.
12. No claims will be entertained after the given date and time.
13. Always keep a photocopy/Image of revaluation form submitted to exam cell till the result are displayed, to avoid any inconvenience in future.
EEC, Examination Coordinator Controller of Examinations Sr. Clerk SoET AIKTC